This is an easy make - the only fiddly bits are the last 2 crimp and loop pieces, and I think that would have been a lot easier if I had 2 fully functioning arms today!
- 1 Leather thong
- 2 10mm lobster clasps
- 15 8mm Jolie Vache pearls - 8 in one colour and 7 in another. (I used teal and parma violet)
- 2 17mm textured connectors
- Acculon tigertail - about 12"
- 12 crimp beads
- Cut the tigertail into 3 equal pieces
- Make a loop of tigertail around one connector and secure with 2 crimps
- Repeat on another piece of tigertail
- Loop the third piece of tigertail through one of the connectors and secure with 2 crimps - this is the middle section of the necklace
- Thread on 5 8mm beads and loop through the other connector. Secure with 2 crimps
- Thread 5 8mm beads onto each of the 2 tigertail lengths, fold the tigertail round to form a loop and then secure with 2 crimps. This final loop needs to be large enough for the lobster clasp to clip on to
- Remove the existing lobster clasp from the leather thong
- Attach a 10mm clasp to each spring end
- Attach the centre section
- Wear and enjoy!