One handed? Well almost - I have one arm in a splint, so please forgive the rather ropey crimps in the picture! At least I can say the design is suitable for beginners, and easier for anyone with 2 hands!
- 12 crimps
- 8mm Jolie Vache pearls - 7 in one colour,6 in a toning colour (or all the same if you like!)
- About 12" of tigertail
- 2 17mm connectors
- 2 8mm grooved beads
- 1 Bali Style Toggle clasp
- Cut the tigertail into 3 pieces
- Thread 2 crimps onto one section of tigetail
- Wrap one end around a 17mm connector, pass through both crimps and press flat with pliers to secure. ~(or use crimp pliers) - this is the middle section of the bracelet
- Thread on 3 8mm Jolie Vache pearls & 2 crimp beads
- Thread on a 17mm connector. Check it is the same way round as the other connector(!)
- Trim tigertail if necessary.
- Loop the tigertail over the connector, through the crimps and back inside the first pearl. Press crimps flat to secure.
- *Pass another section of tigertail through one connector and secure with 2 crimps as before
- Thread on 5 Jolie Vache 8mm pearls, 1 grooved bead, 2 crimps and then the 't' bar section of the clasp.
- Fold the tigertail back through the clasp and through the crimps. Make this loop a little longer to ensure you can operate the clasp!
- Repeat from * on the other 17mm connector.
Wear and admire!