Here's a quick and easy - but really effective - earring pattern. I made mine with plated findings and lightweight acrylic bicones, but it would easily 'upscale' with sterling silver jump rings and Swarovski bicones if you're an uptown girl!
Tools and Supplies:
4 7mm jump rings
4 5mm jump rings
2 ear hook wires
6 4mm acrylic bicones (2 in each of 3 colours)
6 head pins
2 pairs chain nose pliers (or 1 flat, 1 chain, or 1 jump ring tool and 1 chain)
Round nose pliers
- Thread one bicone onto each headpin and turn a loop
- *Open 1 7mm jump ring
- Thread on 2 5mm jump rings and 1 ear hook
- Close 7mm jump ring, ensuring ends are tight and snug!
- Open 1 7mm jump ring
- Thread on 3 bicone loops (1 of each colour)
- Thread the 7mm jump ring through both 5mm jump rings and close the 7mm jump ring
- Repeat from * above - but thread on your bicones in the opposite order to ensure a pair of earrings when worn!
Wear, and enjoy the admiration :-)