Friday 10 May 2013

Tangerine Dreams

Hello lovely people, how are you?

I have been doing some research from the Barn and discovered that this season the colour to be seen wearing is...... (drumroll!)

Orange!

Orange is such a vivid colour that can be paired successfully with many others. Use it in a synchronous colour scheme with red and yellow for a sumptuous feel.

(repinned from Armrita Singh)



 Place it in a contrasting colour scheme with black or blue to cause a fabulous splash.





(repinned from Etsy.com)


I got so over excited by orange I created a new board on Pinterest.

http://pinterest.com/madcowbeads/orange-colour-board/ 

Please go and check it out and see all the moo-velous pictures I have found.

I think we shall have an orangerie themed tutorial soon!

Inspired by these gorgeous colours? Come visit us at www.madcowbeads.com!

Have a lovely weekend everyone x


No comments: